Many sales processes benefit from team collaboration, which is why enabling easy communication about sales leads is an important part of the RocketBolt platform.
Adding Team Members
Invite new team members to collaborate in your RocketBolt account during initial account setup or add new team members in your account settings. You can choose from three permission levels.
The add new team member form in your account settings.
1. Member: Can access information about sales leads and contacts, but can’t edit any organization or team-level settings.
2. Manager: Can control team-level settings, but can’t access organization-level settings including billing controls.
3. Admin: Full privileges to do anything inside the company’s RocketBolt account.
Assigning Team Members to Contacts
Assign a team member to a contact either from the Live Feed or a contact’s profile page.
An returning visitor notification in a RocketBolt live feed
Profile details in the sidebar of a contact profile page
The team member assigned to a contact receives instant email notifications whenever the contact returns to your website.
PRO TIP: If you're using a RocketBolt email plugin, anyone you email who isn’t already saved in your RocketBolt account will automatically be assigned to you.
Adding Contact Notes
At the top of every contact’s profile page you can add Contact Notes. Contact Notes usually include information about the contact that help explain their relationship with your company such as how they got in your sales pipeline, what conversations you’ve already had with them, etc.
Format your notes using standard text Markdown.
A contact note being edited using markdown.
The formatted versions of the same contact note after it's been saved.
To share progress or provide updates about a lead, use RocketBolt’s Comments feature.
Team commenting form on a contact profile page.
1. @Mentions: Use the @symbol followed by a team member’s username to notify specific people when you post a comment.
2. Emojis: Add emojis to your comments to make them more personal.
3. Contact Linking: Link to other contacts by using a hashtag (#) and then typing the contact’s email address. If you don’t remember the email address, don’t worry. The auto-populate bar at the bottom of the commenting box will offer suggestions as you type, or you can search for people using their names.
When someone mentions you in a comment, the megaphone icon in the top, right corner of the screen will turn red. Click it to see the comment.
The app notifications panel.
1. Comment Creator: The name and photo of the team member who wrote a comment.
2. New Notification: Notifications you haven't already seen are highlighted in light blue.
3. Contact Reference: The name of the contact where the comment was posted. Click the name to open the contact's profile page.
4. Old Notification: Notifications you've already seen have a white background.
PRO TIP: Comments you don’t view inside your RocketBolt account will automatically be emailed to you. You can adjust how soon emails are sent after a comment is made in your account notifications settings.
Collaborating With Projects
Notes and comments aren’t the only way to collaborate as a team. Read more about RocketBolt Sales Projects to see how your team can collaborate on related sales tasks.