RocketBolt has built-in detection to prevent showing errant or fraudulent email open notifications. Opening your own email can often trigger these prevention mechanisms and prevent showing an email open notification.
Articles in this section
- Why does RocketBolt tell me when I open my own emails?
- Is there any way to increase my monthly email tracking limits?
- I added RocketBolt to my Gmail account, but it's not working. What's wrong?
- I sent an email to [Person X] and I know he/she opened it. Why isn't RocketBolt telling me?
- I sent a test email to myself and opened it, but RocketBolt didn't tell me. Why not?
- Can I use RocketBolt with more than one email account?