RocketBolt automatically tracks all visitor activity on your website and uses it to compile a list of the people who appear most interested in your product. We call this list your Top Prospects.
Viewing Your Top Prospects List
Top Prospects list are compiled in real-time. Depending on your website traffic, building this list can require RocketBolt to parse millions of data points, so you may need to wait a few seconds, but load times shouldn’t be more than a minute.
1. Automatic Prioritization: Top Prospects lists appear in sequential order, with the best prospects listed highest.
2. Additional Prospects: The number of prospects identified beyond the limit of your current plan. Upgrade your account to view more.
Learning About A Top Prospect
RocketBolt provides basic details about each Top Prospect so you can quickly parse your list. Click a prospect’s name to access the contact's full profile.
1. Profile Details: RocketBolt automatically scrapes the Web to find as much information about a Top Prospect as possible, including a photo, job information, and links to his or her social media accounts.
2. Priority Status: If the Top Prospect is important, click the star icon to mark it as a priority lead.
3. Activity Summary: An at-a-glance view of the prospect’s total website visits, pages viewed, and and emails opened.
4. Silence Contact: If the prospect isn’t important or should otherwise be ignored by RocketBolt, click the silence contact icon and the person will no longer appear in your Top Prospects list.
Adjusting Date Ranges
Depending on the volume of traffic to your website and the kinds of sales prospects you’re targeting, different date ranges will help you better filter your list.
1. Resolution: By default, RocketBolt shows top prospects based on website activity during the prior week. High traffic websites and companies with short sales cycles may want to target Top Prospects identified within a smaller coverage range, such as the past day. Lower traffic websites and companies with long sales cycles may benefit from targeting top prospects identified throughout the previous month.
2. Generation Date: Since Top Prospects lists are constantly changing, the generation date shows you the relative date and time of the list you’re currently viewing.
3. Set Date: Create a Top Prospects list based off a previous date.
4. Refresh List: Generate a new Top Prospects list based on up-to-the-second website activity.
Daily Top Prospects Email
In addition to your in-app Top Prospects list, RocketBolt automatically emails your 15 best prospects to you around 7am every morning.
1. Prospect Rank: The Top Prospects algorithm identifies and ranks your best prospects for you at the beginning of each day.
2. Social Profiles: Research the prospect in more detail directly from your email account.
3. Recent Activity: The most recent activity RocketBolt tracked about your prospect. See everything RocketBolt has tracked by clicking the prospect’s name.
4. Prospect’s Company: If RocketBolt was able to identify what company the prospect works for, it’ll show you next to the prospect’s name.
5. Email Prospect: Click the red envelope icon to send your prospect an email.