All contacts inside of RocketBolt can be easily searched, sorted, and filtered to find specific sales leads, view tracking data, leave notes, and more.
Your Contacts List
The Contacts section of your RocketBolt account contains the primary list of all your contacts as well as a collection of tools to find the contact or group of contacts you’re looking for.
1. Search Contacts: Enter the name or email address of your contact in the search box and RocketBolt will find the person for you.
2: Add Contacts: Add contacts one at a time, or bulk import a list of contacts from another source using a CSV file.
3. Export Contacts: Export a CSV of your contacts in three different ways: 1) all the contacts in your account; 2) the displayed list of contacts based on your current filter settings; 3) a specific list of contacts that you select.
PRO TIP: The number next to the All Contacts export link shows the total number of contacts saved in your RocketBolt account. The number next to the Filtered List export link shows the number of contacts in the list that’s currently visible.
4. Filter List: Change which contacts are listed based on criteria such as the kind of profile information available, the contact’s owner, and whether or not the contact is being tracked on your website.
5. Bulk Operations
Select individual contacts using the checkbox next to each row and then perform bulk operations such as deleting or silencing contacts.
The Contact Profile Page
Clicking on a contact’s name will open a detailed contact profile page. In addition to standard profile data, the contact profile includes details about the person’s activity on your website and any news articles and social media posts RocketBolt was able to find. You’ll also be able to add notes about the contact and send messages to your team members.
1. Add Notes & Comments: Leave notes about the contact and share updates about your sales progress with your team. Learn more about team collaboration using RocketBolt.
2. Outbound Activity: If you’re monitoring the contact, you’ll be able to see related news articles and social media posts.
3. Inbound Activity: If you’re viewing a tracked lead, you’ll be able to see each of the person’s visits to your website.
4. Contact Actions: Mark the contact as a priority lead, start monitoring the contact, and view the contact’s social media profiles, all with one click.
5. Magic Sync: RocketBolt will instantly scrape the web and attempt to identify new profile details or update current info about this contact including social media accounts, employer, and location.
PRO TIP: The magic sync button is great for finding new info about contacts you added a while ago and haven’t spoken with recently.
6. Update Associations: Set a new contact owner, add tags, and associate the contact with new projects directly from the profile details panel.
7. Pages Viewed: See what pages the contact looked at and for how long during each visit.
8. Identification Date: If the contact is a tracked lead, RocketBolt shows when the person was first identified on your website.